If you feel stiff when you wake up or struggle to manage your energy throughout the day, now is the perfect time to start focusing on your health and well being, before the negative effects of modern life take their toll.
- Benefit from all that yoga has to offer, in just 15 minutes a day
- You'll be able to compose your very own yoga sequences as well as enjoy our guided yoga and mental training classes
- Master breathing control and with carefully crafted classes, you'll be able to enjoy a full range of yoga poses and mental training designed to improve flexibility and posture as well as mental health
- Realize an inner calm as you learn to become self and body aware and integrate yoga and mental training easily and effectively into your lifestyle
- Be introduced to the Sutra and the stages of yoga and be able to perform a full range of asanas and pranayama
- Guided classes include, basic, seated, standing, bending and balancing combined and inversion classes
The most unique thing about our online Yoga and Mental Training course for beginners, is that we offer an exclusive support service to students. On enrolment, you'll be given access to a fully supported learning experience.
Although it has been created for beginners, we believe that everyone will find this online Yoga and Mental Training course: Yoga and Mental Training for beginners beneficial.
The course is structured and carefully crafted so that you can start with the basics of Yoga and Mental Training and progress at your own speed.
You'll learn the terms of Yoga and Mental Training and be introduced to a range of movements and poses, designed to bring you an enormous amount of health and well-being benefits.
Although some people prefer to practice using a yoga mat, this is not essential. In fact, you need nothing more than a shirt and shorts to get started - whatever you prefer to wear is just fine, just make sure you can move freely and are not restricted.
This online Yoga and Mental Training course: for beginners, contains a number of guided classes as well as encouraging you to compose your own bespoke Yoga and Mental Training sequences, as you progress and become more confident. This will help keep you stimulated and motivated to adopt yoga as part of your routine.
Learn various Yoga poses
Earn a Certificate
- What is Yoga FREE PREVIEW
- The Sutra – A Philosophical Guide for Yoga
- Yoga and Spirituality
- Stages of Yoga
- Types of Yoga
- What Do I Need to Practice Yoga
- Introduction to Yoga Classes
- Basic Yoga Postures
- Surya Namaskar
- Basic Breathing Techniques
- Deep Breathing
- Practice of Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Introduction to Basic Techniques
- Kapalbhati Pranayama Practice
- Anulom-Vilom Pranayama Practice
- Bhamri Pranayama Practice
- Sheetkari Pranayama Practice