|Delivery Format||Online Mode (Personalised Mentor Driven)|
|Cities/ Centers||available in Online only mode|
|Experiential Learning||Industry faculty, Case studies and Assignments, Career Support|
|Prequisite Skill||Statistics,Linear Algebra,Calculus ,Probability ,Programming Languages and MS-Excel|
|Certification||Certificate from IemLearning|
An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- What is Artificial Intelligence (AI) ?
- History of AI
- When to apply AI ?
- What AI can and can’t do?
- AI vs Humans
- Case studies
Natural Language Processing in Business
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Introduction to Python Language
Artificial Intelligence in Business and Society and the Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Recent AI uprising
- How is the world changing?
- Building blocks of AI
- Common tools used for creating AI
- Application of AI & ML in various industries
- Building AI & ML practice in your association
- Ethics of AI & ML
What you'll learn
Statistical concepts - basics to advanced levels.
Model Planning, Data Modelling and Model Evaluation using real-time case studies.
Problems and case study driven training