- What is Artificial Intelligence (AI) ?
- History of AI
- When to apply AI ?
- What AI can and can’t do?
- AI vs Humans
- Case studies
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Introduction to Python Language
- Recent AI uprising
- How is the world changing?
- Building blocks of AI
- Common tools used for creating AI
- Application of AI & ML in various industries
- Building AI & ML practice in your association
- Ethics of AI & ML
Statistical concepts - basics to advanced levels.
Model Planning, Data Modelling and Model Evaluation using real-time case studies.
Problems and case study driven training